Below are the terms and conditions of E6 Carbon’s warranty policy. E6 Carbon reserves the right to change its warranty policy at any time, without notice. Warranty claims must go through the authorized dealer which originally sold the wheel. The retail customer’s receipt and the authorized dealer’s invoice must be sent with the wheel.
E6 Carbon will inspect and determine if the wheel will be covered under warranty. E6 Carbon is not responsible for shipping or transportation of wheels for warranty consideration. E6 Carbon, will, at its discretion, repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase date. No refunds, no exchanges. The wheels are warrantied for 12 months against the chrome cracking, peeling or other cosmetic defects, as long as proper maintenance has been done. Wheel corrosion is not covered. Other non-chrome finishes are not covered under warranty. The wheels have a 3 year limited structural warranty. Our structural warranty will guarantee the replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect only.
Warranty will be void if:
– Wheels are painted or refinished by anyone else or a third party.
– Wheels are disassembled.
– Improper tires are used (Ex. Stretched tires)
– Wheels are used for racing applications or off-roading.
– Pressure washers used at most car washes will damage painted wheels and void the warranty.
– E6 Carbon does not offer a “road hazard warranty.” This warranty does not extend to damage due to neglect, harsh chemicals, potholes, road debris/ rockchips, or collisions.
– Wheels are not installed properly. (Wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing weights and torque)
– Wheels are altered (Changing PCD, HUB, Offset)
– Curbing or damaging your own wheels is not considered a manufacturer defect.
Important information from E6 Carbon:
– Aftermarket wheels installation may require some vehicle modification (Ex. Widebody, fender rolling, etc.) which is outside the scope of responsibility of E6 Carbon.
– Tire and wheel width combinations must fall within those recommended by the tire manufacturer to maintain warranty eligibility. Damage as a result of improper tire sizes or improper tire load requirements will not be covered under warranty.
– Maintaining proper tire inflation is essential in reducing unnecessary stress to the wheel over time
– Wheels should be inspected for proper fit prior to tire mounting.
– Returned Wheels are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No Exceptions.
– Re-torque lug nuts after 500 miles of driving.
Wheels should only be cleaned with soft soap and water, as opposed to acid/etching solvents.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org